Collections for large items
Have you created your customer account? It's easy to do and allows you to keep track of requests for Waste and Recycling services.
|Customer notice: |
The Council are unable to collect bulky / large items between Friday 20th December 2019 and Monday 6th January 2020 (inclusive).
During this time, bookings can still be made for collection after Monday 6th January 2020
Before you book a collection
You can dispose of most bulky items free of charge at Household Recycling Centres or recycle usable items through services like Freecycle, Freegle, Reuse Network (external websites) or other charities.
For a list of items which are free to dispose of at Household Recycling Centres visit Bucks County Council's website (external link)
- 1 - 3 items: £39
- 4 - 6 items: £78
- 7 - 9 items: £117
If you are in receipt of income related benefits, a reduced fee is available.
- Your booking cannot be amended once your request has been submitted
If a booking is cancelled after 1pm (13.00) on the preceding Friday (or if a bank holiday, the last working day) before the scheduled collection, no refund will be given.
Items we collect (further items listed on payment form)
white goods, including:
- washing machine
electrical items, including:
- audio units
- vacuum cleaner
free standing furniture, including:
- coffee table
- dressing table
- chest of drawers
- bedside cabinet
- dining table (tables and chairs classed as individual items)
- chair (tables and chairs classed as individual items)
- beds including mattress, base and headboard (classed as one item)
- sofa, armchair or three piece suite (classed as one item)
- carpet/lino (size that can be carried by two people)
garden furniture, including;
- dismantled swing
- children's plastic toys
Examples of items we do not collect
- construction / demolition waste (doors/windows, kitchen cabinets, boilers, concrete/bricks, soil etc.)
- business waste
- garden waste
- hazardous waste
- gas / oil cylinders
Terms and conditions
Please read thebefore paying for the service