Collections for large items
We offer a service for the collection of larger household items.
Please consider donating items to charity for re-use. Visit the furniture re-use network website.
We can collect up to 9 items.
- 1 - 3 items: £39
- 4 - 6 items: £78
- 7 - 9 items: £117
If you are in receipt of income related benefits, a reduced fee is available.
- Your booking cannot be amended once your request has been submitted
If a booking is cancelled after 1pm (13.00) on the preceding Friday (or if a bank holiday, the last working day) before the scheduled collection, no refund will be given
We collect - further items listed on the payment form
- white goods, including:
- washing machine
- electrical items, including
- audio units
- vacuum cleaner
- free standing furniture, including;
- coffee table
- dressing table
- chest of drawers
- bedside cabinet
- dining table (tables and chairs classed as individual items)
- chair (tables and chairs classed as individual items)
- beds including mattress, base and headboard (classed as one item)
- sofa, armchair or three piece suite (classed as one item)
- carpet/lino (size that can be carried by two people)
- garden furniture, including;
- dismantled swing
- children's plastic toys
We do not collect
- construction / demolition waste (doors/windows, kitchen cabinets, boilers, concrete/bricks, soil etc.)
- business waste
- garden waste
- hazardous waste
- gas / oil cylinders
Terms and conditions
Please read thebefore paying for the service
What happens next
After you have completed the online form and made payment, we will contact you to arrange a collection date. Please do not place items out for collection until we have confirmed the collection date with you.
Items must be left outside, in an easily accessible location, at the front of your property.
If you are in receipt of income related benefits, please phone 01494 586550
Pay using our online form