Inter Faith Week Small Grant Scheme
In support of Inter Faith Week Chiltern and South Bucks District Councils is launching its new Inter Faith Week Small Grant Scheme.
Inter Faith Week aims to strengthen inter faith relations and increase awareness of faith communities within the UK. The year's Faith Week will take place between Sunday 10th and Sunday 17th November.
The grant scheme has been established to enable faith communities, schools and local community and voluntary groups to organise events that celebrate the cultural and religious diversity of communities across Chiltern and South Bucks.
Applicants should aim to meet one or more of the below:
- Highlight the good work done by local faith, inter faith and faith-based groups and organisations
- Draw new people into inter faith learning and cooperation
- Enable greater interaction between people of different backgrounds
- Help develop integrated and neighbourly communities
- Celebrate diversity and commonality
- Open new possibilities for partnership
For activity ideas and further information about Inter Faith Week please visit: www.interfaithweek.org/resources
Applicants can apply for funding of up to £150 per project. To apply please send the following details of your project to email@example.com by midday on Monday 14th October.
Details should include the following:
Project outline including start and finish dates:
Total cost of project:
Amount of funding required:
Other funding sources:
Notification as to which applications will receive funding will be made by 5pm on Friday 18th October.
Applications will be considered only for projects that can be delivered during November 2019.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org