Food and Safety

Health, Food and Safety
To store, prepare, distribute or sell food on premises you need to be registered at least 28 days before opening.
Before you begin trading you need to ensure have essential safety and hygiene measures in place.
The Food Hygiene Rating Scheme (FHRS) makes it easier for consumers to choose places with good hygiene standards when they're eating out or shopping for food.
The Safety Advisory Group (SAG) provides a forum for discussing and advising on public safety at events.
Guidance on identification, removal and disposal.
All workplaces and enclosed public areas in England are 'smokefree'.
If you control non-domestic premises you must ensure that you notify Chiltern District Council of any cooling tower or evaporative condenser (notifiable devices) on the premises.