When reporting dog fouling please think about the following:
- Do you know of a dog owner who never, or hardly ever, picks up after their pet?
- Do they usually walk the dog at a certain time during the day?
- What times are the offences being committed?
- Where is the fouling being committed?
- What does the dog look like?
- What does the owner look like?
- If the dog owner using a car, what is the number on the registration plate?
Designated areas where it's an offence not to clear up your dog's mess includes:
1) All roads/pavements and verges adjoining roads with speed limits of 40mph or less.
2) Open spaces in the following areas:
Pay for dog fouling fines